Sat, 11 Mar|
[Age 5-10] Discover our emotions, especially 'JEALOUSY' [Parent-Kid]
Discover the feeling of jealousy and envy, the unfulfilled needs causing such feelings, together explore ways to address them and reassure your love to your child
Time & Location
11 Mar, 13:15 – 14:45 CET
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and loving relationship together.
Jealousy is a dedicated feeling and it is crucial that we, as parents, take time to discuss with our child and try to understand the unfulfilled needs behind with curiosity and kindness. With this, we may help our child to channel this feeling positively and productively, whilst ensuring it is not misinterpreted, misunderstood and misguided.
How do you know when your child is experiencing the feeling of ‘jealousy’?
What is the difference between 'jealousy' and 'envy'?
Our feelings arise based on our thoughts. We have no way to know our children’s thoughts and feelings all the time. Younger children may not know or express their thoughts so well. And yet the feelings from these thoughts are there.
How could we help our children to channel them?
Guaranteed benefits from this MMM session:
- Connect the parent and child in a positive, playful, and loving way whilst both get to know each better.
- Learn new insights, get in touch with their emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams related to the topic.
- Understand oneself more in the light of the topic, use easy-to-apply effective wellness tools, and have fun while taking part in the well-being activities.
- Towards the end of the session, both the parent and child will gain loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other. (A bonus for parents: you will regain confidence again).
Please bring with you (for parents):
- Your love, patience, and an open eye for your child.
- Your positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, your inner child that COMES OUT AND PLAYS :)
Preparation and to bring:
- Reflect upon the above questions (parents being the role model may unconsciously influence how children view and manage the matter)
- Invite your child to have this quality date with you, assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun and special for the two of you.
See you and your little one soon in our session!
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit - covering both you and your kid
2 Pairs Fun Tickets
Bring your friend to try out the event - this ticket covers 2 adults and 2 children
Use Pre-Paid Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a 5-session package card or a gift card on hand - the ticket covers for 1 adult+1 kid