Where emotional well-being meets positive parenting!
My MagicMoment Rosset Workshops
Mon, 24 Oct|
[Age 4-7] Autumn Camp - Kindness, Compassion & Gratefulness
A week full of activities cultivating being kind, compassionate, thankful and grateful to oneself, others and the world
Time & Location
24 Oct 2022, 08:45 CEST – 28 Oct 2022, 17:15 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Minis] ‘Just Being Happy and Being Myself’ series helps develop your little one’s natural openness to happiness and enthusiasm through well-being practices.
** To ensure the quality of the camp, maximum 8 children for this camp **
* Watch our camp video to get some ideas of our activities *
A very different kind of camp! One with learning through play combines emotional, physical, and heart activities, focuses on well-being and personal development, and prepares your children's future with lifetime skill sets.
Guaranteed benefits from this camps for your kids:
- Understand oneself better, gain more confidence, and easy self-acceptance.
- Learn lifetime tools and techniques to manage and communicate emotions better, and at the same time build well-being habits.
- Participate in various physical, mental, and heart activities, i.e., body movements, dancing, storytelling, sharing, teamwork, massages, breathing exercises, guided meditation, love and kindness poems, and gratitude practices.
- Stimulate creativity via making crafts, picture drawings, and other art activities.
- A week full of positivity, zest, happiness, self-affirmation, and self-expression.
- A symbolic camp certificate and celebration with parent at the end of the camp
Planning for the week
• MONDAY - KINDNESS
• TUESDAY - COMPASSION
• WEDNESDAY - APPRECIATION
• THURSDAY - GRATEFULNESS
• FRIDAY* - THANKSFULNESS
* Parents are invited for a special celebration session at 15h45 on Friday
A typical day in the camp will be:
* Morning: start with self-introduction and emotional check in, followed by a warm- up dance, then knowledge sharing on the day's topic accompanied by related storytelling and role plays. Have a small break and we leave for outdoors, continue with more play and fun to express energetically their thoughts on the topic.
* Lunch: a hot meal at 12h till 12h45 (with mindful eating fun) and rest with visualization.
* Afternoon: resume with breathing exercise to reconnect with self and others, make crafts related to the topic and finish with body movements (in/outdoor) and group sharing.
* Light snack: at 16h and finish at 16h30 – children will spend some time playing together
We aim for a balance of indoor and outdoor activities, self and group activities.
- A hot lunch at 12h and a light snack at 16h everyday
- All art and craft materials, and some additional goodies will be provided complimentary
- Usage of rental facilities and props
Preparation and to bring:
- 1 set of clothes to change (in case of heavy sweat), water bottle and protection gear for a warm day (i.e., hats, sunscreen lotion)
- Encourage and rest assure your child that it will be a fun journey together
Regular Fun Price
1 Day Registration
2 Days Registration
3 Days Registration