Sat, 12 Mar|
[Age 4-10] Working Together Manage Emotions with Positive Time-Out [Parent & Kid]
Parent and child working together to create the best setting for positive time-out and make it as effective for both of you!
Time & Location
12 Mar 2022, 14:30 – 16:30 CET
Lausanne, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[PD Positive Discipline] Stop power struggles, build communication and raise empowered & capable kids - Connect first, give attention, take time, let autonomy, and show trust (CATAT)
* PD is based on Alderian psychology and the work of Jane Nelsen ED.D
What is better than taking the time together in a fun and positive setting to understand each other, to learn about emotion management and to create the best way expressing and dealing emotional outbursts?
It is a life skill (emotion management) that we learn, experience, teach and share with our kids. It is an emotional journey that we all need to go through and accompany our kids. It is no longer the destination that is important, but also the quality moments and intimate connection experienced together that we treasure dearly. It is an on-going life process.
Guaranteed benefits from this PD workshop:
• [for parents] acquire grounding on positive parenting values, know what is or is not about POSITIVE TIME-OUT
• [for both] understand the objectives and reasons of POSITIVE TIME-OUT, how to create together this time-out environment and (6-10) ways to calm down via a wheel chart (exploring, discussing, drawing, photo taking...) and agree on next steps together
• [for kids] connect with parents on a deeper level with a positive, encouraging and loving environment (not to mention a few activities to have some fun and laughter)!
Preparation and to bring:
- think about a few ways that will calm you down (ready to share with your child)
- 2-3 favorite items of your kid that will help him/her to calm down (i.e. dodo, coloring pens, puzzles, pacifier...etc)
- encourage and prepare your kid for a fun journey together
Regular Price [1Parent+1Kid]
Early Bird Price
[Enjoy a discount if you register between 15th December and 15th February!]