Wed, 09 Feb|
Online via Zoom
[PD] Ways to deal with child's emotional tantrum
Talk about child's emotional tantrum and what can we as parents deal with it (from prevent, detect and deal with it)
Time & Location
09 Feb 2022, 20:00 – 21:00 CET
Online via Zoom
About the Event
[PD Positive Discipline] Stop power struggles, build communication, and raise empowered and capable children. Connect first, give attention and time, let it be autonomous, and show trust (CATAT)
*PD is based on Adlerian psychology and the work of Jane Nelsen ED.D
When your child is having a tantrum, what is happening?
How are you feeling and what are you dealing with it?
There is no perfect one way to deal with it as each of our child is different. But for sure is that the more ways we know how to deal with it, the more spacious and expansive we, as parent are to teach them how to manage their own emotions.
Guaranteed benefits in this PD session:
- Learn some insights related to the topic, understand yourself better as a parent, and ground yourselves with positive parenting values.
- Acquire effective PD tools with on-the-spot practices in your real-life challenges (i.e., experiential learning: role plays, trying out brainstormed ideas...etc) and share the possible next steps.
- Towards the end of the session, restore your confidence and motivation as a
- parent with a positive being, and use new ready-to-apply tools.
There will be a The Art of Positive Time-Out, a space to befriend with emotional tantrum session to discover further one of the way dealing with tantrum.
A parent-child workshop, Positive Timeout Working Together [Parent & Kid, aged 4-10] with aims to help you and your child understand each other better, learn about emotion management, and create together a better way of expressing and dealing with emotional outbursts in a fun, positive, and in an encouraging manner. Certainly not to be missed if you have been thinking about it!
Preparation and to bring:
- Think about the above questions (for parent, and write down the answers if possible)
- Be ready to share and discuss your parenting challenges
Regular Ticket [Online]
Select this ticket for one time visit