Wed, 23 Feb|
Online via Zoom
[PD] Our Children's Emotional Needs
Talk about child's emotional needs and what can we as parents see beyond what they are asking
Time & Location
23 Feb 2022, 20:00 – 21:00 CET
Online via Zoom
About the Event
[PD Positive Discipline] Stop power struggles, build communication, and raise empowered and capable children. Connect first, give attention and time, let it be autonomous, and show trust (CATAT)
*PD is based on Adlerian psychology and the work of Jane Nelsen ED.D
What are emotional needs? How could we as parents to understand and see beyond our child(ren)'s needs?
How do we take priority between our needs vs. our child(ren)'s needs?
This is always a topic throughout our entire journey of parenting. It is like any of our needs, different phases and different states, different needs will take priority. How we take care of our needs is how our child(ren) will learn from us, taking care of their own and others. Let's find out together what way(s) work for you.
Guaranteed benefits in this PD session:
- Learn some insights related to the topic, understand yourself better as a parent, and ground yourselves with positive parenting values.
- Acquire effective PD tools with on-the-spot practices in your real-life challenges (i.e., experiential learning: role plays, trying out brainstormed ideas...etc) and share the possible next steps.
- Towards the end of the session, restore your confidence and motivation as a
- parent with a positive being, and use new ready-to-apply tools.
Preparation and to bring:
- Think about the above questions (for parent, and write down the answers if possible)
- Be ready to share and discuss your parenting challenges
Regular Ticket [Online]
Select this ticket for one time visit