Fri, 19 Mar|
Online via Zoom
[PD] How to help our kids to manage emotions? [Part 1]
Find out how we as parents to help our kids to manage emotions at the same time we manage our own emotions in Positive Discipline way!
Time & Location
19 Mar 2021, 15:00 – 16:00 CET
Online via Zoom
About the Event
[PD Positive Discipline] Stop power struggles, build communication and raise empowered & capable kids - Connect first, give attention, take time, let autonomy, and show trust (CATAT)
When your kid is having a tantrum or an emotion ourburst, what are you feeling, thinking and deciding as the parent? (What you think..) What is your kid feeling, thinking and deciding at that moment?
Emotion is a part of our DNA and our life. It is a beautiful way to express our inner self. But why we don't feel this way at the moment when we see our kids are having tantrum?
Guaranteed benefits in this PD session:
• learn some insights relating the topic, understand self more in the role of a parent and ground ourselves with positive parenting values
• acquire effective PD tools with on-the-spot practices on your real life challenges (i.e. experiential learning: role plays, try out the brain stormed ideas...etc.) and share the possible next steps
• at the end of the session, to restore our confidence and motivation as a parent with recharged, positive being and new tools ready to apply
Preparation and to bring:
- think about the above questions (for parent - and write down the answers if possible)
- be ready to share and discuss your parenting challenges
Regular Ticket [Online]
[Not first session of the year and no pre-paid package]
Gift Voucher/Pre-Paid Packages
[To use a gift coupon or the purchased 5-session packages]
** 1st Time Gift Ticket **
[First session of the year - it is a gift offered to celebrate your starting of this magical journey]