Sat, 12 Jun|
Parc Mon Repos (near Villa de Mon-Repos)
[MMM Age 7-12] Let me tell you how much "I LOVE YOU ~"
[MMM Parent & Child] Find out the five primary love languages people communicate in and how they can be expressed between the parent and the child!
Time & Location
12 Jun 2021, 11:00 – 12:30 CEST
Parc Mon Repos (near Villa de Mon-Repos), 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and a loving relationship together.
As per Dr. Chapman, there are five primary love languages people speak. These include words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch, acts of service, and receiving gifts.
Which are your favorites? What are the ones mostly expressed by you and your child? What would happen if you and your child spoke more of each?
Love is what we need and desire in our life, both in giving and receiving. It would be beneficial that we expand our love horizons and diversity!
Guaranteed benefits from this MMM session:
- Connect the parent and child in a positive, playful, and a loving way while both try to know each other more.
- Learn new insights, get in touch with their emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams related to the topic.
- Understand oneself more in the light of the topic, use easy-to-apply effective wellness tools, and have fun while taking part in the well-being activities.
- Towards the end of the session, both parent and child will gain loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other. (A bonus for parents: you will regain confidence again).
Please bring with you (for parents):
- Your love, patience, and an open eye for your child.
- Your positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, your inner child that COMES OUT AND PLAYS :)
Preparation and to bring:
- Reflect upon the above questions (parents may already start the conversation around expressing love).
- Outdoor necessities, i.e., hat, suntan lotion, drinking water, 1 extra t-shirt (in case of perspiration).
- 2 thin towels on the yoga mat provided (only if you prefer).
Regular Ticket [1Parent+1Kid]
[This is for one-time visit with no pre-paid package]CHF 40.00
Gift Voucher/Pre-Paid Packages
[To use a gift coupon or the purchased 5-session packages]CHF 0.00
** 1st Time Gift Ticket **
[First session of the year - it is a gift offered to celebrate your starting of this magical journey]CHF 0.00