Where emotional well-being meets positive parenting!
My MagicMoment Rosset Workshops
Fri, 09 Apr|
Parc Mon Repos (near Villa de Mon-Repos)
House of emotions [age 7-12][Parent & Kid]
Discover our core emotions within, understand their impacts, explore how to express and manage them
Time & Location
09 Apr 2021, 16:00 – 17:30 CEST
Parc Mon Repos (near Villa de Mon-Repos), 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Kid] 'Keep Connecting' series is to share a positive, caring and loving relationship together
We have a house of emotions within us, for examples: happiness, sadness, anger, fear, calmness, disgust, disappointments, love....etc. They are like our friends coming to visit us when something has happened. Sometimes they come for a quick visit and sometimes they stay a bit longer.
What are your most favorite emotions? Which emotion friends come to visit you the most often?
For us, both parents and children to manage our own emotions, it is important to take notice of them first when they arise, understand their impacts in our body, then explore on ways to express them (especially the positive ways).
Guaranteed benefits from this MMM session:
• connect parent and the kid in a positive, playful and loving ways while both are trying to get to know each other more
• learn some new insights, get in touch with our emotions, feelings & needs, unspoken thoughts, desires and dreams related to the topic
• understand oneself more in the aspect of the topic, get easy-to-apply effective wellness tools, have some fun while taking part in the well-being activities
• at the end of the session, both parent and kid to gain loving energy, to feel recharged and re-connected with each other (a bonus to parent: to regain confidence as a parent)
Please bring with you (for parents):
@ your love, patience and open eye for your kids
@ your positivity, high energy and happy self
@ most importantly, your inner child to COME AND PLAY :)
Preparation and to bring:
- think about the above questions (parent may already start the conversation around emotions...)
- outdoor necessities, i.e. hat, suntan lotion, drinking water, 1 extra t-shirt (in case of sweating)
- (only if you prefer) 2 thin towels to place on the yoga mat provided
[Not first session of the year and no pre-paid package]
Gift Voucher/Pre-Paid Packages
[To use a gift coupon or the purchased 5-session packages]
** 1st Time Gift Ticket **
[First session of the year - it is a gift offered to celebrate your starting of this magical journey]