Sat, 04 Sept|
[Age 7-12] Dealing change with courage and positive outlook [MMM Parent-Kid]
Guide your child to be brave and look at change holistically, explore the concept ‘courage is not the absence of fear’ and together we come up with possible ways to manage change.
Time & Location
04 Sept 2021, 10:45 – 12:15 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and a loving relationship together.
Change is not something to be afraid of. When we courageously step up and face change (or challenge), understand its magnitude and impacts on us, we minimize the uncertainty fog that is clouding us, which is often created by fear. The earlier children are aware and have the tools to be brave and manage this change, the easier it is for them to make adjustments.
What is your perception about change? How do you deal or manage change in your life? If there were 3 key steps on dealing with change, what would you say to your child?
We will also tap into the past successes to draw some strengths and tips.
Guaranteed benefits from this MMM session:
- Connect the parent and child in a positive, playful, and a loving way whilst both get to know each better.
- Learn new insights, get in touch with their emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams related to the topic.
- Understand oneself more in the light of the topic, use easy-to-apply effective wellness tools, and have fun while taking part in the well-being activities.
- Towards the end of the session, both the parent and child will gain loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other. (A bonus for parents: you will regain confidence again).
Please bring with you (for parents):
- Your love, patience, and an open eye for your child.
- Your positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, your inner child that COMES OUT AND PLAYS :)
Preparation and to bring:
- Reflect upon the above questions (parents being the role model may unconsciously influence how children view and manage towards the matter)
- Invite your child to have this quality date with you, assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun and special for the two of you.
- Outdoor necessities, i.e., hat, suntan lotion, drinking water, 1 extra t-shirt (in case of perspiration).
- 2 thin towels to be placed on the yoga mat provided (only if you prefer).
See you and your little one soon in our session!
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit covering you and your kid.CHF 40.00
5 Sessions Package/Gift Card
Select this ticket if you want to use your 5 sessions package card or a gift card [1 adult+1 kid]CHF 0.00