Mon, 15 Aug|
[Age 6-9] Summer Camp - Build Emotional Resilience
Learn about our core emotions and how to manage them constructively, strengthen self-confidence and acknowledge one’s abilities, share kindness and express love, inspire imagination through lots of fun, playful, and well-being activities.
Time & Location
15 Aug 2022, 08:45 CEST – 19 Aug 2022, 16:45 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Junior] ‘Support Me To Grow My Magic Self’ series helps develop your young teen to strenthen self-confidence, self-esteem and self-efficacy through fun learning and playful practices
** To ensure the quality of the camp, maximum 10 children for this camp **
* Watch our camp video to get some ideas of our activities *
A very different kind of camp! One with learning through play combines emotional, physical, and heart activities, focuses on well-being and personal development, and prepares your children's future with lifetime skill sets.
Guaranteed benefits from this camps for your kids:
- Understand oneself better, gain more confidence, and easy self-acceptance.
- Learn lifetime tools and techniques to manage and communicate emotions better, and at the same time build well-being habits.
- Participate in various physical, mental, and heart activities, i.e., body movements, dancing, storytelling, sharing, teamwork, massages, breathing exercises, guided meditation, love and kindness poems, and gratitude practices.
- Stimulate creativity via making crafts, picture drawings, and other art activities.
- A week full of positivity, zest, happiness, self-affirmation, and self-expression.
- A symbolic camp certificate and celebration with parent at the end of the camp
Planning for the week
• MONDAY - KNOW OWN ABILITIES
Find out your best ability, what you’re good/best at, and how you could keep your sense of confidence at difficult times.
• TUESDAY - MANAGE EMOTIONS
Discover your core emotions and how to manage them constructively (happiness, anger, sadness, fear, calm, love, and surprise).
• WEDNESDAY - SHARE KINDNESS
Learn about kindness and how you could be kind to yourself and others.
• THURSDAY - EXPRESS (SELF) LOVE
Understand the 5 ways of expressing love and take action.
• FRIDAY* - INSPIRE IMAGINATION
Discover the fun of imagination and celebrate the achievements from the camp*
* Parents are invited for a special celebration session at 15h45 on Friday
A typical day in the camp will be:
* Morning: start with self-introduction and emotional check in, followed by a warm- up dance, then knowledge sharing on the day's topic accompanied by related storytelling and role plays. Have a small break and we leave for outdoors, continue with more play and fun to express energetically their thoughts on the topic.
* Lunch: a hot meal at 11h45 till 12h30 (with mindful eating fun) and rest with visualization.
* Afternoon: resume with breathing exercise to reconnect with self and others, make crafts related to the topic and finish with body movements (in/outdoor) and group sharing.
* Light snack: at 16h and finish at 16h30 – children will spend some time playing together
We aim for a balance of indoor and outdoor activities, self and group activities.
- A hot lunch at 11h45 and a light snack at 16h everyday
- All art and craft materials, and some additional goodies will be provided complimentary
- Usage of rental facilities and props
Preparation and to bring:
- 1 set of clothes to change (in case of heavy sweat), water bottle and protection gear for a warm day (i.e., hats, sunscreen lotion)
- Encourage and rest assure your child that it will be a fun journey together
Regular Fun Price
Early Bird Fun Price
[Enjoy a discount if you register early!]
Day registration - 1 Day
[Choose this one for 1 day visit]
Day registration - 2 Days
[Choose this one for 2 days visit]
Day registration - 3 Days
[Choose this one for 3 days visit]