Sat, 17 Jun|
Our Meet-up Spot
[Age 6-12] Filter of perception
The assumption is that we are all wearing glasses with various filters on them. These filters are from our background, life experiences, social expectations…etc.
Time & Location
17 Jun, 10:00 – 11:30
Our Meet-up Spot, Rue Edouard-Payot 12, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
What filters are you having when you view yourselves and the people around you? What would everything look like if you don’t put on these glasses at all?
It takes keen self-awareness to notice which filters (if any) that we have them on while encountering people, viewing matters, and making comments.
1. Which filters are we freely inherited from our parents?
2. Which filters we would like them to have or not have?
Let us explore these filters in a fun way! And decide for yourself what to keep and what to leave behind.
Guaranteed benefits from this session:
- Engage children/teens in a positive, playful, and compassionate manner while get to know each other better.
- Learn new insights about the topic, yourself and each other.
- Get in touch with our own emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams.
- Experiment various easy-to-apply wellness tools and have fun.
- Towards the end of the session, children/teens will gain positive & loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with oneself and others.
- Invite your child/teen to stay open and curious about the session.
- Assure him or her that this session will be enjoyable, fun,and special as it is the time for him or herself
(dedicated to oneself to self-discover, self-empower, self-love adn self-care).
- Let him or her know that you want to learn from them after the session.
See your child soon in our session!
Regular Price (1 child)
Select this ticket for one time visit
Best Friends Price (2 people)
This special price is for you to bring a friend to have fun together! This covers both you and your friend.
Pre-Paid Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a 5-session package card or a gift card on hand