Sat, 06 May|
[Age 5-10] Courage and Fear [Parent-Kid]
'COURAGE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF FEAR' - they may co-exist. Together with your child, discover what is courage, when do need it, and how to retrieve courage from within.
Time & Location
06 May, 13:15 – 14:45 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and a loving relationship together.
Have you ever noticed that our children mentioned more about what they are afraid of than what they are brave about?
Courage, the same as fear, is an emotion, a form of energy, and a friend that we may get acquainted with. They both help us to express our inner world and how we feel. Courage is not the absence of fear. It is like we are holding courage in one hand and fear in another and asking ourselves, what do you want to do about them? What actions would you take next?
Let's show our children what you will do...
Guaranteed benefits from this MMM session:
- Connect the parent and child in a positive, playful, and a loving way whilst both get to know each better.
- Learn new insights, get in touch with their emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams related to the topic.
- Understand oneself more in the light of the topic, use easy-to-apply effective wellness tools, and have fun while taking part in the well-being activities.
- Towards the end of the session, both the parent and child will gain loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other. (A bonus for parents: you will regain confidence again).
Please bring with you (for parents):
- Your love, patience, and an open eye for your child.
- Your positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, your inner child that COMES OUT AND PLAYS :)
Preparation and to bring:
- Reflect upon the above questions (parents being the role model may unconsciously influence how children view and manage the matter)
- Invite your child to have this quality date with you, assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun and special for the two of you.
See you and your little one soon in our session!
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit - covering both you and your kid
2 Pairs Fun Tickets
Bring your friend to try out the event - this ticket covers 2 adults and 2 children
Use Pre-Paid Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a 5-session package card or a gift card on hand - the ticket covers for 1 adult+1 kid