Mon, 09 Aug|
[Age 4-6] Summer Camps - Emotion Resilience Building [MMM Minis]
Learn about emotions - how to express and deal with them, strengthen your self-confidence and imagination through lots of fun, playful, and well-being activities. [Great preparation for children who may face potential changes in the near future].
Time & Location
09 Aug 2021, 09:00 CEST – 13 Aug 2021, 16:30 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Minis] ‘Just Being Happy and Being Myself’ series helps develop your little one’s natural openness to happiness and enthusiasm through well-being practices.
** To ensure the quality of the camp, maximum 10 kids for this camp **
* Watch our video for Parent-Kid session to get some ideas on our activities *
A different kind of summer camp! The one that combines emotional, physical, and heart activities, focuses on well-being and personal development, and prepares your kids’ future with lifetime skill sets.
Guaranteed benefits from this summer camps for your kids:
- Understand oneself better, gain more confidence, and easy self-acceptance.
- Learn lifetime tools and techniques to manage and communicate emotions better, and at the same time build well-being habits.
- Participate in various physical, mental, and heart activities, i.e., body movements, dancing, storytelling, sharing, teamwork, massages, breathing exercises, guided meditation, love and kindness poems, and gratitude practices.
- Stimulate creativity via making crafts, picture drawings, and other art activities.
- A week full of positivity, zest, happiness, self-affirmation, and self-expression.
- A symbolic summer camp certificate for completing the camp
Planning for the week (activities details)
• MONDAY - DEVELOP SELF-CONFIDENCE
Find out your best ability, what you’re good/best at, and how you could keep your sense of confidence at difficult times.
• TUESDAY - MANAGE EMOTIONS
Discover your core emotions and explore its impact (happiness, anger, sadness, fear, calm, love, and surprise).
• WEDNESDAY - SHARE KINDNESS
Learn about kindness and how you could be kind to yourself and others.
• THURSDAY - EXPRESS LOVE
Understand ways of expressing love and why it is so important.
• FRIDAY* - INSPIRE IMAGINATION
Discover the fun of imagination and explore why it helps to stimulate imagination and creativity.
* Parents are invited for a special celebration session at 3.30pm Friday.
- A hot lunch at 11h45 and a light snack at 16h
- All art and craft materials, and some additional goodies complementing the them
- Usage of rental facilities and props
Preparation and to bring:
- 1 set of clothes to change (safeside), protection gear for a warm day (i.e., hats, water bottle, sunglasses, sunscreen lotion)
- Encourage and prepare your child for a fun journey together.
[Not first session of the year and no pre-paid package]
Early Bird Ticket
[Enjoy a discount if register before 30th June!]