Mon, 25 Apr|
[Age 4-6] Spring Camps – Befriends with Emotions
Learn about emotions every day in the camp through playful ways – after knowing the core emotions, it is important for children to express themselves constructively, know what to ask others (to support them) and how to make choices for themselves (the next steps)
Time & Location
25 Apr 2022, 08:45 CEST – 29 Apr 2022, 16:45 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Minis] ‘Just Being Happy and Being Myself’ series helps develop your little one’s natural openness to happiness and enthusiasm through well-being practices.
** To ensure the quality of the camp, maximum 8 children for this camp **
* Watch our camp video to get some ideas of our activities *
A very different kind of camp! One with learning through play combines emotional, physical, and heart activities, focuses on well-being and personal development, and prepares your children's future with lifetime skill sets.
Guaranteed benefits from this camps for your kids:
- Understand oneself better, gain more confidence, and easy self-acceptance.
- Learn lifetime tools and techniques to manage and communicate emotions better, and at the same time build well-being habits.
- Participate in various physical, mental, and heart activities, i.e., body movements, dancing, storytelling, sharing, teamwork, massages, breathing exercises, guided meditation, love and kindness poems, and gratitude practices.
- Stimulate creativity via making crafts, picture drawings, and other art activities.
- A week full of positivity, zest, happiness, self-affirmation, and self-expression.
- A symbolic camp certificate and celebration with parent at the end of the camp
Planning for the week
• MONDAY - EMOTIONS & ANGER
Discover our core emotions and deep dive to explore ‘anger’ (how to express constructively, what to ask others for support and how to make choices on the spot
• TUESDAY - SADNESS & HAPPINESS
Deep dive to explore ‘sadness’ (why do we feel sad and what could we do when we are sad) and ‘happiness’.
• WEDNESDAY - FEAR & COURAGE
Deep dive to explore ‘fear’ (how does it look and feel like, where it comes from) and ‘courage’ (friend with fear, what choices do we have)
• THURSDAY - JEALOUSY & LOVE
Deep dive to explore ‘jealousy’ (differences between envy and jealousy, what to do with it) and ‘love’ (best supporting friend, how to generate more and share more)
• FRIDAY* - CALM & MINDFULNESS
Experience calmness and learn about what mindfulness is / celebrate the achievements from the camp*
* Parents are invited for a special celebration session at 15h30 on Friday
A typical day in the camp will be:
* Morning: start with self-introduction and emotional check in, followed by a warm- up dance, then knowledge sharing on the day's topic accompanied by related storytelling and role plays. Have a small break and we leave for outdoors, continue with more play and fun to express energetically their thoughts on the topic.
* Lunch: a hot meal at 11h45 till 12h30 (with mindful eating fun) and rest with visualization.
* Afternoon: resume with breathing exercise to reconnect with self and others, make crafts related to the topic and finish with body movements (in/outdoor) and group sharing.
* Light snack: at 16h and finish at 16h30 – children will spend some time playing together
We aim for a balance of indoor and outdoor activities, self and group activities.
- A hot lunch at 11h45 and a light snack at 16h everyday
- All art and craft materials, and some additional goodies will be provided complimentary
- Usage of rental facilities and props
Preparation and to bring:
- 1 set of clothes to change (in case of heavy sweat), water bottle and protection gear for a warm day (i.e., hats, sunscreen lotion)
- Encourage and rest assure your child that it will be a fun journey together
Regular Fun Price - 1 Day
Regular Fun Price - 2 Days
Regular Fun Price - 3 Days
Regular Fun Price
Early Bird Fun Price
[Enjoy a discount if you register between 15th December and 15th February!]