Sat, 11 Mar|
[Age 4-6 Parent-Child] Filter of perception
The assumption is that we are all wearing glasses with various filters on them. These filters are from our background, life experiences, social expectations…etc.
Time & Location
11 Mar, 10:45 – 12:15
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and a loving relationship together.
What filters are you having when you view yourselves and the people around you? What would everything look like if you don’t put on these glasses at all?
It takes keen self-awareness to notice which filters (if any) that we have them on while encountering people, viewing matters, and making comments.
1. Which filters are we as parents freely passing down to our children?
2. Which filters we would like them to have or not have?
3. What filters they have put on without you being aware?
Let us explore these filters in a fun way! And decide for yourself what to keep and what to leave behind.
Guaranteed benefits from this session:
- Engage parent and child in a positive, playful, and compassionate manner while both get to know each other better.
- Learn new insights about the topic, yourself and each other.
- Get in touch with our own emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams.
- Experiment various easy-to-apply wellness tools and have fun.
- Towards the end of the session, both parent and child will gain positive & loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other.
- A bonus for parents: you will feel more confidence about your parenting.
Parents, please get your heart & mind ready to:
- Love, be patient, and have a fresh perspective of your child.
- Positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, for your inner child who will come OUT during the workshop AND play :)
- Answer the questions above and reflect on how your current beliefs may have unconsciously influenced your child’s perception.
- Invite your child to have this quality ‘date’ with you, and assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun,and special for the two of you.
See you and your child soon in our session!
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit - covering both you and your kid
Pre-Paid Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a 5-session package card or a gift card on hand