Sat, 03 Sept|
[Age 4-6 Parent-Child] Befriend with our emotions
It is not our emotions that define us, but they are our friends who’s supporting us to express our inner thoughts and conditions. Let’s listen to them, but before let’s answer some questions.
Time & Location
03 Sept 2022, 10:45 – 12:15
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and a loving relationship together.
If emotions are our friends, then what do you think they will be saying? Will it make it easier to manage and control ourselves?
Well, the objective of this session is to manage our emotions while still being ourselves. Emotions are simply forms of energy that arise from our thoughts and conditions. We can choose to hold on to these energies or escalate them or let them pass by. We have a choice to make every single time. To see this choice more easily, it helps to notice and understand our emotions first. Why not engage them in a conversation?
Let’s guide our children to separate themselves and their emotions, hence, create and enlarge the space in between, and allow other various choices to come in.
Guaranteed benefits from this session:
- Engage parent and child in a positive, playful, and compassionate manner while both get to know each other better.
- Learn new insights about the topic, yourself and each other.
- Get in touch with our own emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams.
- Experiment various easy-to-apply wellness tools and have fun.
- Towards the end of the session, both parent and child will gain positive & loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other.
- A bonus for parents: you will feel more confidence about your parenting.
Parents, please get your heart & mind ready to:
- Love, be patient, and have a fresh perspective of your child.
- Positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, for your inner child who will come OUT during the workshop AND play :)
- Answer the questions above and reflect on how your current beliefs may have unconsciously influenced your child’s perception.
- Invite your child to have this quality ‘date’ with you, and assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun,and special for the two of you.
See you and your child soon in our session!
- Ticket type
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit - covering both you and your kidPriceCHF 40.00
- Ticket type
Pre-Paid Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a 5-session package card or a gift card on handPriceCHF 0.00
- Ticket type
OPEN HOUSE trial ticket
Select this ticket if you would like to try out the session - for 1 adult and 1 childPriceCHF 0.00