Sun, 11 Sept|
[Age 4-6 Parent-Child] Back to school stress & deal with change positively
Changes and stresses are so inevitable these days, but there are important life skills to manage them. Don’t you think it will be even magical to change our perception of them instead of changing them?
Time & Location
11 Sept 2022, 10:45 – 12:15
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and a loving relationship together.
A change triggers stress. Stress is a double edge sword – it helps at the beginning, and it hurts if it’s too much. The question will be then how can we maintain a balance between them?
To answer that, let’s bring out the 2 best friends within us, FEAR and COURAGE. Or how about this idea that courage doesn’t mean the absence of fear? In your opinion is it possible to come up with feasible ways to work together to manage a change?
Change is not something to be afraid of when we courageously step up and face change (or challenge) and understand its magnitude and impacts on us. We can minimize the uncertain fog that is clouding us, which is often created by fear.
Guaranteed benefits from this session:
- Engage parent and child in a positive, playful, and compassionate manner while both get to know each other better.
- Learn new insights about the topic, yourself and each other.
- Get in touch with our own emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams.
- Experiment various easy-to-apply wellness tools and have fun.
- Towards the end of the session, both parent and child will gain positive & loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other.
- A bonus for parents: you will feel more confidence about your parenting.
Parents, please get your heart & mind ready to:
- Love, be patient, and have a fresh perspective of your child.
- Positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, for your inner child who will come OUT during the workshop AND play :)
- Answer the questions above and reflect on how your current beliefs may have unconsciously influenced your child’s perception.
- Invite your child to have this quality ‘date’ with you, and assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun,and special for the two of you.
See you and your child soon in our session!
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit - covering both you and your kidCHF 40.00
Pre-Paid Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a 5-session package card or a gift card on handCHF 0.00