Sat, 12 Mar|
[Age 4-6] House of Emotions [Parent-Kid]
Discover our core emotions within, express them constructively and decide what to do with them
Time & Location
12 Mar 2022, 10:45 – 12:15 CET
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and a loving relationship together.
We all have a house of emotions like, happiness, sadness, anger, fear, calmness, love and...etc. They are like friends coming to visit us when something has happened. It is a great opportunity for your little one to get to know them with you and explore ways to be friends with them.
Express - Ask Support - Make Choice
For us, both parents and children, to be able to identify and separate emotions is the first key to manage our emotions. We will be learning through playing a few tools to befriend with our emtions, to express emotions constructively, to know what to ask others (for support) and to make choice (for feel better).
Guaranteed benefits from this MMM session:
- Connect the parent and child in a positive, playful, and a loving way whilst both get to know each better.
- Learn new insights, get in touch with their emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams related to the topic.
- Understand oneself more in the light of the topic, use easy-to-apply effective wellness tools, and have fun while taking part in the well-being activities.
- Towards the end of the session, both the parent and child will gain loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other. (A bonus for parents: you will regain confidence again).
Bring with you (for parents):
- Your love, patience, and an open eye for your child.
- Your positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, your inner child that COMES OUT AND PLAYS :)
Preparation and to bring:
- Prepare yourself to have this quality moment with your child (ask youself what 'being' would you like to be in)
- Brief your child about the event and invite/ assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun and special for the two of you
- 2 thin towels to be placed on the yoga mat provided (only if you prefer)
See you and your little one soon in our session!
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit - covering both you and your kid
Use Package Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a pre-purchased 5-session package card / a gift card on hand - the ticket covers for 1 adult+1 kid