Mon, 14 Aug|
[Age 4-6/6-9] Mindfulness Based Summer Camps - with daily themes
Based on mindfulness techniques, let your children learn about our core emotions and how to manage them constructively, cultivate kindness, compassion and self-love, inspire creativity and imagination through fun, playful and well-being activities.
Time & Location
14 Aug, 08:30 CEST – 18 Aug, 17:30 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
** To ensure the quality of the camp, maximum 8 children per group **
* There are 2 groups in this camp*
* Day camp possible - minimum of 2 days of your choice*
* Watch our camp video to get some ideas about our activities*
A very different kind of camp! One with learning through play combines emotional, physical, and heart activities, focuses on well-being and personal development, and prepares your children's future with lifetime skill sets.
Guaranteed benefits from this camps for your kids:
- Understand oneself better, gain more confidence, and easy self-acceptance.
- Learn lifetime tools and techniques to manage and communicate emotions better, and at the same time build well-being habits.
- Participate in various physical, mental, and heart activities, i.e., body movements, dancing, storytelling, sharing, teamwork, massages, breathing exercises, guided meditation, love and kindness poems, and gratitude practices.
- Stimulate creativity via making crafts, picture drawings, and other art activities.
- A week full of positivity, zest, happiness, self-affirmation, and self-expression.
- A symbolic camp certificate and celebration with parent at the end of the camp
Planning for the week
• MONDAY - MANAGE EMOTIONS
Discover your core emotions and how to manage them constructively.
Age 4-6: happiness, anger, sadness, fear, calm, love, and surprise
Age 6-9: in addition, jealousy, overwhelmedness, gratefulness, courage...
• TUESDAY - CULTIVATE KINDNESS & COMPASSION
Learn about kindness and how you could be kind to yourself and others.
• WEDNESDAY - EXPRESS (SELF) LOVE
Understand the 5 ways of expressing love and take action.
What is self-love and how to love yourself?
• THURSDAY - INSPIRE CREATIVITY & IMAGINATION
Discover the fun of imagination and being creative.
• FRIDAY* - ABOUT MINDFULNESS
Discover what is mindfulness, connect the dots, and celebrate the achievements from the camp*
* Parents are invited for a special celebration session at 16h15 on Friday
A typical day in the camp will be:
* Morning: start with self-introduction and emotional check-in, followed by a warm-up dance, then knowledge sharing on the day's topic accompanied by related storytelling and role plays. Have a small break and we leave for the outdoors, continue with more play and fun to express energetically their thoughts on the topic. (We may leave for the nearby forest right after the emotional check-in, depending on the weather.)
* Lunch: a hot meal starting at 12h for 40 minutes with mindful eating fun, 20 minutes of free time, and a short rest (younger children) or visualization (older children) of 30 minutes.
* Afternoon: resume with a breathing exercise to reconnect with self and others, make crafts related to the topic and finish with body movements (in/outdoor) and group sharing.
* Light snack: at 16h and finish at 16h30 – children will spend some time playing together
We aim for a balance of indoor and outdoor activities, self and group activities.
- A hot lunch at noon and a light snack at 16h every day
- All art and craft materials, and some additional goodies will be provided complimentary
- Usage of rental facilities and props
Preparation and to bring:
- 1 set of clothes to change (in case of heavy sweat), water bottle and protection gear for a warm day (i.e., hats, sunscreen lotion)
- Encourage and rest assure your child that it will be a fun journey together
Regular Fun Price
Special Fun Price
[Enjoy a discount if you register early before 31 Mar 2023 or with a special event promotion.]
Morning Session Only
[Choose this one if you are only coming for the mornings, including lunches]
Afternoon Session Only
[Choose this one if you are only coming for the afternoons, including lunches]
2 Days Discovery
[Choose this one for 2 days discovery visit]