Where emotional well-being meets positive parenting!
My MagicMoment Rosset Workshops
Mon, 23 Oct|
[Age 4-6/6-9] Autumn Camp - Time to discover & Be with self - with daily themes
Based on mindfulness techniques, let your children learn about their own superpower and emotions, cultivate compassion and self-love, find ways to express their inner world and grow gratefulness through fun, playful and well-being activities.
Time & Location
23 Oct, 08:30 CEST – 27 Oct, 17:30 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
** To ensure the quality of the camp, maximum 8 children per group **
* There are 2 groups in this camp*
* Day camp possible - minimum of 2 days of your choice*
* Watch our camp video to get some ideas about our activities*
A very different kind of camp! One with learning through play combines emotional, physical, and heart activities, focuses on well-being and personal development, and prepares your children's future with lifetime skill sets.
Guaranteed benefits from this camps for your kids:
- Understand oneself better, gain more confidence, and have easy self-acceptance.
- Learn lifetime tools and techniques to manage and communicate emotions better, and at the same time build well-being habits.
- Participate in various physical, mental, and heart activities, i.e., body movements, dancing, storytelling, sharing, teamwork, massages, breathing exercises, guided meditation, love and kindness poems, and gratitude practices.
- Stimulate creativity via making crafts, picture drawings, and other art activities.
- A week full of positivity, zest, happiness, self-affirmation, and self-expression.
- A symbolic camp certificate and celebration with parents at the end of the camp
Planning for the week
• MONDAY - DISCOVER SUPERPOWER (SELF-CONFIDENCE)
Discover your own strengths and embrace your own shining points
• TUESDAY - CULTIVATE KINDNESS & COMPASSION
Learn about kindness and how you could be kind to yourself and others.
• WEDNESDAY - MANAGE EMOTIONS
Understand your own emotions in a holistic manner and how to manage them constructively via 3 easy steps.
• THURSDAY - EXPRESS INNER WORLD
Discover your own inner world and various ways to express yourself.
• FRIDAY* - GROW GRATEFULNESS
Explore ways to express 'thank you' to people around you and create a habit to grow gratitude.
* Parents are invited for a special celebration session at 16h15 on Friday
A typical day in the camp will be:
* Morning: start with self-introduction and emotional check-in, followed by a warm-up dance, then knowledge sharing on the day's topic accompanied by related storytelling and role plays. Have a small break and we leave for the outdoors, continue with more play and fun to express energetically their thoughts on the topic. (We may leave for the nearby forest right after the emotional check-in, depending on the weather.)
* Lunch: a hot meal starting at 12h for 40 minutes with mindful eating fun, 20 minutes of free time, and a short rest (younger children) or visualization (older children) of 30 minutes.
* Afternoon: resume with a breathing exercise to reconnect with self and others, make crafts related to the topic and finish with body movements (in/outdoor) and group sharing.
* Light snack: at 16h and finish at 16h30 – children will spend some time playing together
We aim for a balance of indoor and outdoor activities, self and group activities.
- A hot lunch at noon and a light snack at 16h every day
- All art and craft materials, and some additional goodies will be provided complimentary
- Usage of rental facilities and props
Preparation and to bring:
- 1 set of clothes to change (in case of heavy sweat), water bottle and protection gear for a warm day (i.e., hats, sunscreen lotion)
- Encourage and rest assure your child that it will be a fun journey together
Regular Fun Price
Special Fun Price
[Enjoy a discount if you register early before 30 May 2023 or with a special event promotion.]
Morning Session Only
[Choose this one if you are only coming for the mornings, including lunches]
Afternoon Session Only
[Choose this one if you are only coming for the afternoons, including lunches]
2 Days Discovery
[Choose this one for 2 days discovery visit]