Sat, 29 Apr|
[Age 3-5] Build Self-Confidence with Kindness [Parent-Child]
Being kind sometimes being perceived as being weak. How to tell a child that being kind can be a sign of strength? And the real strength is coming from the softest part within...
Time & Location
29 Apr, 15:00 – 16:00 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and loving relationship together.
There are so many ways to build a child's self-confidence. For examples:
- equipping the child with skills that he/she becomes independent, capable and autonomous. So that he/she is proud of what he/she can do by him/herself;
- empowering the child with trust and beliefs that he/she is whole, creative and enough. so that he/she is capable of trying, learning and understanding new things;
- allowing the child with total acceptance to take lead and make decisions for self and others (family matters);
- ..... many more.
How does being KIND build self-confidence?
Let's explore together...
Guaranteed benefits from this MMM session:
- Connect the parent and child in a positive, playful, and loving way whilst both get to know each better.
- Learn new insights, and get in touch with their emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams related to the topic.
- Understand oneself more in the light of the topic, use easy-to-apply effective wellness tools, and have fun while taking part in well-being activities.
- Towards the end of the session, both the parent and child will gain loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other. (A bonus for parents: you will regain confidence again).
Bring with you (for parents):
- Your love, patience, and open eye for your child.
- Your positivity, enthusiasm, and happy self.
- Most importantly, your inner child that COMES OUT AND PLAYS :)
Preparation and bring:
- Prepare yourself to have this quality moment with your child (ask yourself what 'being' would you like to be in)
- Brief your child about the event and invite/ assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun, and special for the two of you
See you and your little one soon in our session!
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit - covering both you and your kid
2 Pairs Fun Tickets
Bring your friend to try out the event - this ticket covers 2 adults and 2 children
Use Package Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a pre-purchased 5-session package card / a gift card on hand - the ticket covers for 1 adult+1 kid