Sun, 09 Oct|
[Age 2-4 Parent-Child] We love our bodies
We are all different. Our body shapes are all different. What is the same amongst us, is what our bodies do for us and what we do for our bodies (to respect, appreciate and take care of them).
Time & Location
09 Oct 2022, 09:15 – 10:15
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and a loving relationship together.
Without a healthy body, we are limited. It is so frequent that we take our body (health) for granted. Our body is here working for us, 24/7, even when we are sleeping, a part of it is still functioning.
In this session, we will pay attention to our bodies and express our thankfulness to them. We will go beyond and discuss our different shapes & make-up, views & perceptions of beauty, and how to accept others’ opinions.
Guaranteed benefits from this session:
- Engage parent and child in a positive, playful, and compassionate manner while both get to know each other better.
- Learn new insights about the topic, yourself and each other.
- Get in touch with our own emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams.
- Experiment various easy-to-apply wellness tools and have fun.
- Towards the end of the session, both parent and child will gain positive & loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other.
- A bonus for parents: you will feel more confidence about your parenting.
Parents, please get your heart & mind ready to:
- Love, be patient, and have a fresh perspective of your child.
- Positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, for your inner child who will come OUT during the workshop AND play :)
- Answer the questions above and reflect on how your current beliefs may have unconsciously influenced your child’s perception.
- Invite your child to have this quality ‘date’ with you, and assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun,and special for the two of you.
See you and your child soon in our session!
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit - covering both you and your kid
Pre-Paid Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a 5-session package card or a gift card on hand