Sat, 13 Nov|
[Age 2-3] House of emotions [MMM Parent-Kid]
Discover our core emotions within, understand their impacts, explore how to express and manage them
Time & Location
13 Nov 2021, 09:15 – 10:15 CET
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Parent & Child] ‘Keep Connecting’ series is a space to share a caring, positive, and a loving relationship together.
We have a house of emotions within us, for example: happiness, sadness, anger, fear, calmness, disgust, disappointment, love....etc. They are like friends coming to visit us when something has happened. Sometimes they come for a quick visit and sometimes they stay a bit longer.
What are your most favorite emotions? Which of the emotion friends come to visit you the most often?
For us, both parents and children, to manage our own emotions, it is important to take notice of them first when they arise, understand their impacts in our body, then explore ways we can express them (especially the positive ways).
Guaranteed benefits from this MMM session:
- Connect the parent and child in a positive, playful, and a loving way whilst both get to know each better.
- Learn new insights, get in touch with their emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams related to the topic.
- Understand oneself more in the light of the topic, use easy-to-apply effective wellness tools, and have fun while taking part in the well-being activities.
- Towards the end of the session, both the parent and child will gain loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with each other. (A bonus for parents: you will regain confidence again).
Please bring with you (for parents):
- Your love, patience, and an open eye for your child.
- Your positivity, enthusiasm, and a happy self.
- Most importantly, your inner child that COMES OUT AND PLAYS :)
Preparation and to bring:
- Reflect upon the above questions (parents being the role model may unconsciously influence how children view and manage towards the matter)
- Invite your child to have this quality date with you, assure your child that this session will be enjoyable, fun and special for the two of you.
- 2 thin towels to be placed on the yoga mat provided (only if you prefer).
See you and your little one soon in our session!
Regular Ticket [1 adult+1 kid]
Select this ticket for one time visit covering you and your kid.
5 Sessions Package/Gift Card
Select this ticket if you want to use your 5 sessions package card or a gift card [1 adult+1 kid]