Sun, 11 Sept|
[Age 12-16] 5 Languages of LOVE
Let us prepare our TEENs for more LOVE! Talk about what LOVE is and is not, ways to express LOVE (via 5 primary love languages people communicate in)
Time & Location
11 Sept 2022, 15:15 – 17:15 CEST
OSE Center, Rue du Bugnon 8, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
About the Event
[MMM Teens] 'Stay Who You Are' series is to embrace oneself with tenderness at this extraordinary metamorphosis (adolescence)
What is love? What is not love? And what are the ways we express our love?
Love is what we need and desire in our life. Some live on abundance of love and yet some live on scarcity of love.
Love, we can offer, give, receive as well as take love. How do you define it when it is taking place?
As per Dr. Chapman, there are five primary love languages people speak. These include words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch, acts of service, and receiving gifts. What are your ways to love?
Words for parents:
By knowing our own love definition, love limits and boundaries, as well as the ways we express love and receive love, we are able to love ourselves better and also people around us.
Guaranteed benefits from this session:
- Engage children/teens in a positive, playful, and compassionate manner while get to know each other better.
- Learn new insights about the topic, yourself and each other.
- Get in touch with our own emotions, feelings, needs, unspoken thoughts, desires, and dreams.
- Experiment various easy-to-apply wellness tools and have fun.
- Towards the end of the session, children/teens will gain positive & loving energy, to feel recharged and reconnected with oneself and others.
- Invite your child/teen to stay open and curious about the session.
- Assure him or her that this session will be enjoyable, fun,and special as it is the time for him or herself
(dedicated to oneself to self-discover, self-empower, self-love adn self-care).
- Let him or her know that you want to learn from them after the session.
Regular Ticket [1 Person]
Select this ticket for one time visit
Friendship Ticket [2 People]
This special price is for you to bring a friend to have fun together! This covers both you and your friend. [Each friend may enjoy this ticket with you for 1st visit. For 2nd visit, he or she will need to buy REGULAR Price ticket.]
Pre-Paid Card / Gift Card
Select this ticket if you already have a 5-session package card or a gift card on hand